Dr., PhD in Educational Leadership; International Educational Advisor, Philosopher, Fellow to the Chartered College of Teaching UK, University Contributor and Debater, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
This comprehensive body of research is an empirical attempt to purposely examine if our offspring: children, teenagers to adulthood, [Treasures] are, being subjected to political interference [indoctrination] within their respected theatres of education, and therefore, be a negative impact for their respective future endeavours, emanating from the West and quickly heading into cultures of the Eastern regions demographically. Besides, the research has included how it has impacted the current stasisin the Western educational system? The sample consists of the history involved, current statistics from global sourcing methodology, biases notated on within the political equation, and how has this has affected business. Both quantitative and qualitative analysis models are illustrated within extensivity. Two new philosophies are being introduced, named “Miller’s Social Cultivation Paradox SCP and the second being Eight Dominions to Dystopianism. The data therein would confirm research findings within empirical validity via standard error mean for difference projections within the subject matter’s hypothesis, thus, subsequently determine data mining findings. The reader ought to discern, then consider from this paper, if our treasures are in danger within their learning domains, or is this current pedagogical practice in kindergartens, K-12 schools, and higher institutions of learning, are indeed acceptable to both academics and parents alike, for the years to come? Wherefore, within the subject hypothesis – have teaching methodologies changed for the worst or the better? The premise of this investigation and resulting study, has attempted to be simplified and unambiguous, and to expose a 21st century’s western education ideological system, and heretofore emanating from the early years’ classrooms, percolating through both high schools to higher educational institutions of note. Moreover, the exposition of the false unproven narratives on global warming, being enforced onto our children via their educators’ classroom practice, devoid of empirical facts, inclusive of how public leadership and policy, have been both physically and emotionally endangers our school-aged children. Thus, culminating in being shown that a politically culturally biased teaching method over decades, has indeed infiltrated student theatres of learning, resulting in alumni [treasures] eventual disaffection with their own respective country, family values, inclusive of law and order. This body of research would illustrate the possible future outcomes and advisories of vigilance, for both parents and researchers concerned.
Keywords: Education, Globalization, Society, Methodology, Public Policy, Materials, Faculty, Race, Ideology, Parent, Treasures, (Children) Left-Leaning, Global Warming and Misinformation..
JEL Classification: I21, I23, I24, Q54..
Cite as: Miller, A.D. (2020). A Hidden Danger to Our Children’s Classrooms within Educational Leadership & Peering Practices. Business Ethics and Leadership, 4(4), 28-55. https://doi.org/10.21272/bel.4(4).28-55.2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Adams, R. (2020). Third of non-EU university students in UK come from China. More than 120,000 Chinese students enrolled at British universities in 2018-19. The Guardian UK. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/jan/16/third-of-non-eu-university.-students-in-uk-come-from-china. Accessed February 20, 2020.
- Adigun, A. (2020). ABC News: COVID-19 disease in children is usually mild, fatalities rare, UK study says: The study looked at over 500 children in 20 countries. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19-disease-children-mild-fatalities-rare-uk/story?id=71462424. Accessed November 17, 2020.
- Adorno, T., and Bernstein, J.M. (1951). Freudian Theory and the Pattern of Fascist Propaganda, in Arato, Andrew and Eike Gebhardt (eds.). The Essential Frankfurt School Reader, Continuum: New York, 1982. Part 1:118-37, Oxford: Blackwell. https://www.taylorfrancis.com/chapters/freudian-theory-pattern-fascist-propaganda-theodor-adorno-bernstein/10.4324/9780203996065-9. Accessed July 4, 2019.
- Allen, A. (2020). 20 Picture Books for 2020: Readings to Embrace Race, Provide Solace & Do Good. https://www.embracerace.org/resources/20-picture-books-for-2020. Accessed May 10, 2020.
- Archives, N. (1776). Declaration of Independence: A Transcription. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America. Congress, July 4, Original Document Transcription. National Archives. Cited: “Despotism”. (2nd Para). Available at: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript. Accessed March 21, 2017.
- Beck, G. (2020). How to Talk About Race Packet. Epoch Education. https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/7004/Howtotalkabout%20race.pdf. Accessed October 12, 2020.
- Biau, J. (2011). In Brief: Standard Deviation and Standard Error. Orthop Relat Res., 469(9), 2661-2664. doi: 10.1007/s11999-011-1908-9.
- BMJ (2020). Covid-19: Suicidal thoughts increased in young adults during lockdown, UK study finds. British Medical Journal, 371. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4095. Accessed November 4, 2020.
- Cole, M. (2017). Conclusion. In: Critical Race Theory and Education. Marxism and Education. Palgrave Macmillan, New York. https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-349-95079-9_10. Accessed May 15, 2018.
- Corradetti, C. (2016). The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory. Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy and its Authors. ISSN 2161-0002. https://doi.org/10.2307/303230. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Coughlan, S. (2016). Pisa tests: Singapore top in global education rankings. BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/education-38212070. Accessed May 4, 2018.
- Couzens, D., and McCarthy, T. (1994). Critical Theory. Oxford: Blackwell, 1994. Business conceptions of sustainable development: a perspective from critical theory. https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.353. Accessed January 10, 2018.
- Davis, R.C. (2003). Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500-1800. Palgrave Macmillan; 2003 edition. ISBN-10: ISBN-13: 978-1403945518. Available at: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9780333719664.
- Freidel, F. (1987). FDR vs. Hitler: American Foreign Policy, 1933-1941. Proceedings of the Massachusetts Historical Society. Third Series, 99, 25-43. Available at: https://www.jstor.org/stable/25080976?seq=1.
- Higham, C. (1983). Trading with the Enemy: An Exposé of The Nazi-American Money-Plot 1933-1949. http/ibcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2. Accessed November 6, 2019.
- Fairfax (2020). Study of teaching and learning during the Covid-19 pandemic. Analyses of Q1 Secondary Marks. Fairfax County Public Schools, Office of Research and Strategic Improvement. Percentages of All FCPS Students with Marks of F in 2 or More Classes Overall and By Student Group, SY 2019-20 Q1 Compared to SY 2020-21 Q1. https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/fairfax/Board.nsf/files/BVJV847F7247/%24file/Q1%20Marks%20Rpt%20-%20v6%20lzh.pdf. Accessed December 2, 2020.
- Freedman, D. (2013). Why Experts keep failing us – And How to Know When Not to Trust Them Little. Brown and Co., 2010, p.78. ISBN-10: 0316093297, ISBN-13: 978-0316093293. Available at: https://www.littlebrown.com/titles/david-h-freedman/wrong/9780316087919/.
- Horowitz, D., and Laksin, J. (2019). How Radical Professors at America’s top colleges indoctrinate students and undermine our democracy. Mar 10, 2009. ISBN 9780307452566. https://www.abebooks.com/9780307452559/One-Party-Classroom-Radical-Professors-Americas-0307452557/plp. Accessed May 13, 2018.
- Jaschik, S. (2016). More Educated, More Liberal. Inside Hired. https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2016/04/27/study-finds-those-graduate-education-are-far-more-liberal-peers. Accessed June 20, 2018.
- Higham, C. (1983). Trading with the Enemy: An Exposé of The Nazi-American Money-Plot 1933-1949 by This is followed by “The Coca Cola Company under the Nazis” by Eleanor Jones and Florian Ritzmann; From the “Coca Cola Goes to War”). The Coca Cola Company under the Nazis. Available at: https://libcom.org/files/How%20the%20Allied%20multinationals%20supplied%20Nazi%20Germany%20throughout%20World%20War%20II.pdf.
- Knopp, S. (2011). Union Teachers Explain How to Push Marxism in the Classroom. 18/04/2011 a Los Angeles teacher’s union leader (in the Tax the Rich shirt) and Megan Behrent a New York City teacher affiliated with the International Socialist Organization, explain how to push Marxism in the public-school classroom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeXhmTz0M. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- Lewis, C.S., O’Flaherty, W. and Root, J. (2018). Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil. The MISQUOTABLE C.S. Lewis. What He Did not say, What He Actually said and Why it Matters. ISBN: 9781532638428. Available at: https://ru.scribd.com/book/399745096/The-Misquotable-C-S-Lewis-What-He-Didn-t-Say-What-He-Actually-Said-and-Why-It-Matters.
- Lorin, J., and Kochkodin, B. (2020). Harvard Leads U.S. Colleges That Received $1 Billion From China. Bloomberg Business. Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-06/harvard-leads-u-s-colleges-that-received-1-billion-from-china.
- Lovell. J. (2019). The west has assumed that Maoism, like Soviet communism, has been left in the dust: no European rebels these days carry a Little Red Book. But the ideology is resurgent in China and remains hugely influential elsewhere. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/mar/16/onward-march- maoism-julia-lovell. Accessed July 6, 2020.
- Lukács, G. (1968). History and Class Consciousness, Cambridge Mass.: MIT Press, , 1971. ISBN: 9780262620208. 408 p. November 1972. Available at: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/history-and-class-consciousness.
- Olsen, H. (2019). California wants to teach kindergartners about gender identity. Seriously. Columnist and a Senior fellow at the U.S. Ethics and Public Policy Centre. Available at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/05/13/california-wants-teach-kindergartners-about-gender-identity-seriously/.
- Oxford (2020). Oxford Learners Dictionary: /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ [uncountable] (also Fascism) an extreme right-wing political system or attitude that is in favour of strong central government https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/fascism# . Accessed October 10, 2020.
- Marcuse, H. (1955). Eros and Civilization. (Beacon Press) ISDN: 0-8070-1555-5. Available at: https://www.lehmanns.de/shop/geisteswissenschaften/1285712-9780807015551-eros-and-civilization. Accessed June 23, 2019.
- MLA (2013). Why is USA so low in international education league tables? https://molletacademy.com/2013/03/13/why-is-usa-so-low-in-international-education-league-tables/. Accessed November 14, 2015.
- Pauley, B. (1979). Fascism and the Führerprinzip: The Austrian Example. Central European History, 12(3), 272-296. Cambridge University Press. Available at: https://www.jstor.org/stable/4545869?seq=1.
- Saatchi, Art. (2020). Dystopia 003 Painting by Mota Motero. Saatchi Art Digest. https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-Dystopia-003/76443/4928583/view. Accessed November 22, 2020.
- Sandbrook, D. (2020). Baying mobs, fallen statues and vandals no better than Chairman Mao’s cultural’ wreckers. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8400875/DOMINIC-SANDBROOK-Baying-mobs-vandals-no-better-Chairman-Maos-cultural-wreckers.html. Accessed July 20, 2020.
- Shields, J., and Dunn, J. (2016). Passing on the Right: Conservative Professors in the Progressive University (Oxford University Press, 2016). Print publication date: 2016 Print ISBN-13: 9780199863051. Published to Oxford Scholarship Online: March 2016. Available at: https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/view/10.1093/. Accessed March 11, 2019.
- Spencer, I. (2016). Self-Identifying Marxist Professors Outnumber Conservatives as College Professors. https://www.academia.org/self-identifying-marxist-professors-outnumber-conservatives-as-college-professors/. Accessed October 23, 2019.
- Svensmark, H., and Calder, C. (2008). The Chilling Stars: A Cosmic View of Climate Change. Edition 2, Illustrated, reprint. Icon Books. (268 pages) ISBN 1840468661, 9781840468663. Available at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/6362407.stm. Accessed December 13, 2020.
- The World Counts (2020). Slavery Still Exists. https://www.theworldcounts.com/stories/Modern_Day_Slavery_Statistics. Accessed October 16, 2020.
- Tkachuk, T. (2020). Establishment of the Nazi regime in Germany and the position of American politics and diplomacy. Available at: http://www.americanstudies.history.knu.ua/en/archive/10-2/2020-10-tkachuk/.
- Whitehouse, D. (2013). Global Warmings and Fatal Deceit. Global Warming Policy Foundation https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/global-warmings-fatal-conceit. Accessed March 23, 2017.
- 10 U.S.C. Insurrection Act of 1807. Code:10 U.S.C. §§ 331-335 Sec. 331: Federal aid for State governments. Available at: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2010-title10/pdf/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap15.pdf. Accessed March 4, 2018.
- 10 U.S. Code § 252. Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions. Cornell University. Available at: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/252. Accessed: March 4, 2018.