, Doctor of economic sciences, Professor, Director of Education and Research Institute Business Technologies “UAB” Sumy State University, Ukraine
, Doctor of economic sciences, Professor Bankovního institutu vysoké školy, Praha, Czech Republic Ternopil National Economic University, Ukraine. Chief Executive Officer of PJSC “Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange“.
, PhD, Assistant of the International Department, Sumy State University, Ukraine
The effectiveness of the deposit bank management, as individual decision making in the management process involving the deposit resources largely determined by the efficiency, completeness, timeliness and adequacy of methods and analysis techniques used in its implementation. Perfection analysis, in turn, depends on the existing methodological framework, information analysis.
It does not require evidence of the fact that the development of any economic system can not be effective and successful without a detailed analysis of the achieved level, determining the future prospects and goals and finding appropriate ways to achieve this goal, and the realization of each of these challenges requires an appropriate analytical support.
Implementation of all functions of the deposit bank management should include: analysis of macro functioning of the bank using SLEPT, STEP and PEST analysis; comprehensive analysis of the external and internal environments using bank SNW, SPASE and SWOT analysis; analysis using micro-bank financial, statistical, mathematical economic analysis and must be accompanied by a risk analysis using expert methods, GAP-analysis, duration analysis, VAR-analysis, stress testing and back.
Keywords: banking system, bank, banking, banking management, deposit bank management, complex model analytical support, SWOT analysis, deposit policy.
JEL Classification: G20, G21, G32.
Cite as: D’yakonova, I., Guley, A., Sheliuk, A. (2017). Formation of complex model of analytical support of deposit bank management. Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 1(1), 54-60. http://doi.org/10.21272/fmir.1(1).54-60.2017.
- D’yakonova, I., Mordan Y. (2015). Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets & Insti tutions journal, Publishing House “Virtus Interpress”, 3(1), 325-335.
- Global financial stability report of International Monetary Fund (April, 2011). Chapter 2: How to address the systemic part of liquidity risk, 75-110.
- Hirtle, B., Schuermann, T., Stiroh, K. (2009). Macroprudential Supervision of Financial Institutions: Lessons from the SCAP. Federal Reserve Bank of New York Staff Reports, № 409, 15 p.
- Karcheva, G. (2014). Stress testing of banks: theory and practice. Economics and management: problems of science and practice: Collection of scientific articles, 2, Verlag SWG imex GmbH, Nürnberg, Deutschland, 71-76.
- Kukukina, I.G. (2008). Upravlencheskyi Uchet: Upravlenye Zatratamy. Upravlencheskyi Analiz: Uchebnik [Managerial Accounting: Cost Management. Managerial Analysis: Textbook]. M.: Higher Education, 418.
- Peruško, T., Zenzerović, R. (2011). Designing the deposits management model in function of banking activities optimization, Croatian Operational Research Review, 2, 112-121.
- Yvashkevych, V.B. Bukhhalterskyi upravlencheskyi uchet. Uchebnyk [Accounting management accounting. Textbook]. M.: Mahystr, 574.
- Vovchak, O.D., Rushchyshyn, N.M., Andreikiv, T.Ia. (2008). Kredyt i bankivska sprava: pidruchnyk [Credit and banking: a textbook]. K.: Znannia, 564.