, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Da Afghanistan Bank (Central Bank of Afghanistan), Afghanistan
, PhD, the Head of the branch in Sumy regional administration Oschadbank, Ukraine
DOI: 10.21272/fmir.2(1). 5-14.2018
Dynamic changes in the banking services market that have taken place over the last decade, in particular, increased competition, expansion of banks with foreign capital, restructuring of the branch network of banks, situations of the market by the same type of services, etc., an increase in the level of supply in this market, which encourages banks to intensify efforts to strengthening its competitive position, attract new and maintain existing customers. At the same time as the supply on the market of banking services increased, demand for them decrease as a result of the general instability in the economy as a whole and in the labor market, in particular, a decrease in the profitability of the enterprises of the real sector of the economy, the solvency of the population and customer confidence in banks due to the global financial crisis. Under these conditions, most banks focus their efforts on finding effective tools for promoting their services, promoting sales, improving their image, conducting promotions and establishing public relations (PR), etc., which necessitates the development and application of a set of measures to manage the marketing communications of the bank.
Keywords: bank expenses, mass marketing communications, scientific and methodical principles.
JEL Classification: G21, G39.
Cite as: Barhaq, Ab. R., Radchenko, Ol. Optimization of Bank Expenses on Marketing Communications. (2018). Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 2(1), 5-14.
- Desenvolver o Mercado de Comunicação Digital Interativa no Brasil. Missão do IAB Brasil. Available at: http://www.iabbrasil.org.br/arquivos/doc/Indicadores/Indicadores-de-Mercado-IAB-Brasil.pdf.
- Hanssens D. (1987). Modeling Marketing Interactions with Application to Salesforce Effectiveness, Journal of Marketing Research, 247–257.
- Doran G. T. (1981). There’s a S.M.A.R.T. way to write management’s goals and objectives. Management Review, 70(11), 35-36.
- Edell J. A., Keller K. L. (1989). The information processing of coordinated media campaigns, Journal of Marketing Research, 26, 149–163.
- Edell J. E., Keller K. L. (1999). Analyzing Media Interactions: The Effects of Coordinated TV-Print Advertising Campaigns, Cambridge, MA : Marketing Science Institute, Working Paper №99, 90-120 .
- Ennew C., Wright M, Kirnag, J. (1996). The development of bank marketing in Eastern Europe: The case of Slovakia, Service Industries Journal, 443-457.
- Feichtinger G., Hartl R., Sethi S. (1994). Dynamic Optimal Control Models in Advertising: Recent Developments, Management Science, 40(2), 195–226.
- Gopalakrishna S., Chatterjee R. A. (1992). Communications Response Model for a Mature Industrial Product: Application and Implications, Journal of Marketing Research, 29, 189–200.
- Herbig P. Marketing japanese style. Available at: http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=23374057.
- Jagpal Sh. (1999). Marketing Strategy and Uncertainty, York: Oxford University Press, 300-352.
- JOM Jäschke Operational Media. Available at: http://www.jomhh.de/.
- Kaijansinkko R. Product Placement in Integrated Marketing Comminications Strategy. Available at: http://www.doria.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/35143/nbnfi-fe20031411.pdf?sequence=1.
- Kalyan R., Prasad A. Integrated Marketing Communicatoins in Retailing. Available at: http://ramanassoc. com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/IMC_in_Retailing.26100503.pdf.
- Kim Ch. (2011). An Exploratory Analysis of Marketing Budget Allocation: Advertising vs. Sales Promotion, The Ritsumeikan Business Review, 2-3, 91-111.
- Laitinen J.-M. Marketing Communication Plan. Case DNA Finland Ltd: How to Gain More Russian Prepaid Subscription Customers? Available at: http://publications.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024 /2618/Laitinen _Jenni-Mari.pdf.
- Semiglazov, A. M.. Semiglazov, V. A.. Ivanov, K. I. (2010). Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye reklamnoy kampanii Upravleniye. vychislitelnaya tekhnika i informatika. Doklady Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta sistem upravleniya i radioelektroniki [Mathematical modeling of advertising campaigns. computer science and computer science. Reports of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics], 2 (22), 342-349.
- Polyakova, Ya. A. (2009). Opredeleniye struktury reklamnogo byudzheta na osnove imitatsionnogo modelirovaniya [Determination of the structure of the advertising budget on the basis of simulation modeling], Business Inform, 1, 129-133.
- Markowitz H. (1952). Portfolio Selection, Journal of Finance, 77-91.
- Muthukrishnan, S., Pal M., Svitkina, Z. (2010). Stochastic Models for Budget Optimization in Search-Based Advertising, Algoritmica, 58, 1022-1044.