, Dr., Professor, the Department of International Economic Relations and Management, University of Finance, Ukraine
, PhD student, the Department of International Economic Relations and Management, University of Finance, Ukraine
In this article, the indicators characterizing the supply of investment resources in construction are substantiated. The direction of their influence on the effective index is determined. In parallel, in addition to the relevant indicators of the characteristics of the offer of investment resources in construction, the information base of the model should take into account the factors that influence and adjust the functions of the proposal, namely, the index of investment attractiveness; index of financial freedom; index of freedom of investment; inflation index; official exchange rate of hryvnia to US dollar; the general tax burden on business. The existing information base of the study allowed to develop a scientific and methodical approach to formalizing the functions of the offer of investment resources in construction, which includes the following stages: 1) bringing the input mass of statistical data and corrective indicators to the coordinated form (some methods of normalization are proposed for indicators of stimuli and indicators of disintegration); 2) calculation of the integral indicator of the supply of investment resources in construction through the adaptation of the metric of Minkowski; 3) formalization of the functions of offering investment resources in construction as multiplicative distributive-lag multifactorial nonlinear regression dependencies.
Keywords: offer, integral indicator, relevant factors, investment resources, construction industry.
JEL Classification: G00, G11.
Cite as: Yurii Chirichenko, Nadia Fisunenko. (2018). Methodical bases of the proposal evaluation of investment resources in the construction industry. Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks, 2(3), 76-86. DOI: 10.21272/fmir.2(3).76-86.2018.
- Altonji, J.G. (1982). The intertemporal substitution model of labour market ¯uctuations: an empirical analysis, Review of Economic Studies, 49,78-82.
- Bargain, O., Orsini K. and A. Peichl. (2012). Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results, IZA Discussion Paper 6735, Institute for the Study of Labor, Bonn, Germany.
- Blundell, R., C. Meghir and P. Neves (1993). Labour supply: an intertemporal substitution”, Journal of Econometrics 59: 137-160.
- Calabrese, G. (2000). Small -medium supplier-buyer relationships in the car industry: evidence from Italy. European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management 6, 59-65.
- Cambra-Fierro, J. J., Polo-Redondo, Y. (2008). Long-term orientation of the supply function in the SME context: reasons, determining factors and implications. International Small Business Journal, 26(5), 619-646
- Choi, T. Y. and Krause, D. R. (2006). The supply base and its complexity: Implications for transaction costs, risks, responsiveness, and innovation. Journal of Operations Management, 24:637-652.
- Ellram, L. M. and Choi, T. Y. (2000). Supply management for value enhancement. Technical report, National Association of Purchasing Management, Tempe, AZ.
- Giunipero, L., Handfield, R. & Eltantawy, R. (2006). Supply management’s evolution: key skill sets for the supply manager of the future. International Journal of Operations & Production Management 26(7), 822–844.
- Hahn, C. K., Watts, C. A., and Kim, K. Y. (1989). Supplier development program at hyundai motor company. In Proceedings of the Purchasing Research Symposium, Tallahassee, Florida.
- Kaski, T. (2002). Product Structure Metrics as an Indicator of Demand-supply Chain Efficiency: Case Study in the Cellular Network Industry. PhD thesis, Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Kim, S. W. (2006). Effects of supply management practices, integration and competition capability on performance, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 11(3), 241-248
- Li, C. and Debo, L. (2009b). Strategic dynamic sourcing from competing suppliers with transferable capacity investment. Naval Research Logistics (forthcoming).
- LI, G., Yang, H., Sun, L., Sohal, A. (2009). The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance. International Journal of Production Economics, 120, 125-138.
- Li, Y. and Gupta, S. (2007). Strategic capacity investments and competition for supply contracts. SSRN eLibrary.
- McMillan, J. (1990). Managing suppliers: Incentive systems in japanese and u.s. industry. California Management Review, 32(4).
- Petersen, K. J., Handfield, R. B., Ragatz, G. L. (2005). Supplier integration into new product development: coordinating product, process and supply chain design, Journal of Operations Management, 23(3-4), 371-388.
- Porter M. E. (1980) Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analysing Industries and Competitors, Free Press..
- Thompson A. A. and Strickland A. J. (1996), Strategic Management: concepts and cases, Irwin.
- Wang, Y., Gillandy, W., and Tomlin, B. (2008). Mitigating supply risk: Dual sourcing or process improvement? working paper, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- T. Kirichok (2013). Alhorytm rozv’yazannya bahatokryterial”noyi zadachi vyboru pokaznyka znoshuvannya banknot za do-pomohoyu funkciyi korysnosti [Algorithm for solving the multicriterial problem of choosing the indicator of wear of banknotes using the utility function]. Scientific news of NTUU “KPI”, 1. 68-75.
- Pro straxuvannya: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 07.03.1996 r. №1792- VIII. [On Insurance: Law of Ukraine dated March 7, 1996, No. 1792- VIII. ] Date of update 01.01.2017. Available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua
- Pro nederzhavne pensijne zabezpechennya: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 03.10.2017 r. № 2148- VIII. Vidomosti Verxovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny [About non-state pension provision: Law of Ukraine dated October 3, 2017, No. 2148-VIII. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine]. (2017). 47-48, 372.
- Pro kredytni spilky: Zakon Ukrayiny vid 01.01.2016 r. № 835- VIII. Vidomosti Verxovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny. [On Credit Unions: Law of Ukraine dated January 1, 2016 No. 835- VIII. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine]. (2013). 15, 101.